- Always take pieces off before showering, swimming and exercising
- Store jewellery separately to avoid scratches in an air tight box to prevent oxidation and tarnishing
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on your jewellery
- Metals used are solid 925 Solid Sterling silver and solid Brass both are Hypoallergenic and Nickle free
- Brass is amazing. It's a cost effective alternative to gold and resembles a 14 karat buttery gold finish when maintained properly.
- However, brass can patina quickly based on your body's PH levels. Everyone's chemistry is different so to prevent it from taking on an antiqued patina finish, avoid sleeping,showering,swimming & exercising in your pieces. It is solid brass so it will always return to a bright and shiney state once polished.
- To clean, use a jewellery specific polishing cloth to restore luster
NECKLACE SIZING CHART